Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Oversee all operational aspects od demand management programs including planning, organization, coordinating, and managing of the resources needed to achieve load relief.
- Oversee all administrative aspects of demand management programs including program design, customer enrollments, budget, and timely and accurate incentive payments.
- Monitor, analyze and report on program performance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maximize benefits to the Company. Internal stakeholder may include, Area Station Planning, Regional Engineering and Distribution Engineering. External stakeholders may include the New York Public Service Commission, New York Research and Development Authority.
- Oversee the growth of the programs through activities such as marketing, training, and communications with customers and market partners.
- Manage software used to administer and operate the programs and oversee data management and quality control.
- Ensure exceptional customer service.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering, Economics, Information Technology, or related field preferred And 5 years Work experience in leadership roles with direct management of staff.
Required Work Experience
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to drive results through collaboration with stakeholders Required
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Technical writing skills are a plus. Required
- Analytical skills Required
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills, and the ability to see the big picture and attention to detail Required
- Ability to make decisions in real-time, under pressure Required
- Flexibility to deal with ambiguity and comfortable working in a dynamic environment Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) Req
- 5-7 years Work experience in demand response, energy efficiency, demand management or other competitive, market driven utility programs, including project and process management experience Preferred
- Experience managing relationships with partners and vendors. Preferred
- Knowledge of IT projects throughout their lifecycles, PL/SQL Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.