Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- At Con Edison we have and we all need to take special interest in our customers, both within the company and externally. As an employee, you need to commit to these ideals of developing a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers and improve value for all our stakeholders.
- Demonstrate high performance in the management performance factors that are critical to success in the position, including customer focus, communications, decision making, initiative, job knowledge, and leadership.
- Oversee workflow management processes for the programs and identify areas for improvements such as bottlenecks and address gaps and inefficiencies and take the lead in resolving process issues.
- Develop and monitor project analytics reports for program exception monitoring and contract adherence.
- Resolve customer, vendor and contractor inquiries and complaints and minimize the escalation of service-related issues.
- Provide QA/QC for operational and program processes; organize and implement peer-reviews and other quality checks on routine and non-routine procedures.
- Identify ways to standardize and improve processes between the programs, Operations and other stakeholders.
- Liaison between the Operations team and program teams on projects that require planning and design.
- Review program information to ensure content integrity.
- Perform other tasks and assginments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And 4-7 years Related work experience in budget analysis and reporting
- Master's Degree Degree in Business Administration, Operations/ Process Management, Economics, Engineering, System Administration/ Data Management, or related fields
Required Work Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) Required
- Experience and or knowledge in data management and/or databases Required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Required
- Excellent interpersonal skills Required
- Proven problem solving skills and the ability to identify, analyze and resolve process and customer service related issues Required
- Understand fundamentals of energy modeling, analytics and reporting Required
- Customer service experience Required
- Minimum of three to five years of any combination of experience in utility energy efficiency, demand management or demand response programs Preferred
- Experience in program planning and administration, project management Preferred
- Experience in planning, managing, coordinating, reviewing and processing budgets and invoices Preferred
- Ability to learn new database systems such as Oracle EBS, Hyperion Planning, business intelligence, work management and CRM systems Preferred
- Certification, experience or training in Salesforce Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able to travel, as required.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.