Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Perform project analysis and support the Projects & Analytics Section Manager
- Work directly with Supply Chain and other stakeholders to own and deliver specific projects within Con Edison Supply Chain to completion
- Meet with project stakeholders to ensure specific requirements are clarified and considerations are accounted for
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Build business cases to ensure that project value is measured
- Review project deliverables for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards
- Perform other related tasks and assignment as required.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or other related fields And 3+ years of work experience
- Master's Degree Preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or other related fields And 2+ years work experience + Master's Degree
Required Work Experience
- Experience in program and project management Required
- Data analysis, data management and analysis Required
- Communication planning and delivery Required
- Advanced End-to-end Value Chain Cost Analysis Required
- Advanced Analytics Applications & Techniques Required
- Understanding of Market Intelligence Required
- Advanced Financial Analysis and Regulations Required
- Understanding of Managing Execution Required
- Advanced in Applying Financial Acumen / Industry / Business Acumen Required
- Advanced in Communicating Effectively Required
- Understanding of Business Partner Relationship Management Required
- Understanding of Con Edison Operational Knowledge Preferred
- Understanding of Oracle Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Preferred
- Certified Project Management (CPM) Preferred
- Must push, pull, lift up to 25 pounds
- Must sit or stand to answer a phone for entire shift
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
- Must be available to perform off-hour emergency functions, some of which may require working extended or non-traditional hours, including weekends and holidays.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.