Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations (Dashboard) by integrating various data sources
- Mine large datasets with Python /R
- Ability to leverage Python and R machine learning packages to solve business problems
- Extensive knowledge and development in prediction, classification, clustering, segmentation,time series forecasting and computer vision algorithms
- Develop web apps with python flask framework and React JS
- Develop and maintain automated data acquisition processes from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that are flexible and scalable
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or self-initiated curiosity
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And 2 years Relevant work experience
Required Work Experience
- Exposure and understanding of Unstructured data, IoT and Big Data Required
- Intermediate MS SQL /PostgreSQL developer Required
- Tensorflow,Keras Preferred
- AWS,MS Azure Preferred
- Tableau,D3.js,Oracle Visualizer ,Plotly Dash Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Other: Salesforce certifications Preferred
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.