Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- The Project Specialist for Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) is primarily responsible for creating a formalized and robust TPRM program for the Company by leading a cross-functional team. This position will also be responsible for maintaining best-in-class standards.
- This position will define necessary processes and practices associated with effective TPRM and will conduct internal and external analysis to implement best practices and capabilities for TPRM and supplier relationships.
- This position will be responsible for maintaining best-in-class TPRM and relationship standards.
- Create and implement a formalized and robust TPRM program
- Document TPRM process and best practices
- Conduct internal assessments for continuous improvement opportunities
- Evaluate Supplier Intelligence tools and spearhead implementation of any new TPRM-related tools in the department
- Right-size the Supplier Master
- Continuously improve the Supplier Scorecard
- Coordinate efforts with Supplier Diversity & Sustainability
- Develop metrics to ensure that TPRM value and improvements are measured
- Ensure adoption of new TPRM practices, including developing a communication campaign
- Manage the changes / training associated with new standards, processes and tools
- Assess and classify impact of change on stakeholders and stakeholder groups
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- High School Diploma/GED And 7 years related business work experience Or
- Bachelor's Degree And 3 years related business work experience
- 5 years related business work experience preferably in Supply Chain and Third Party Risk Management
Required Work Experience
- Experience in project management required Required
- Strong verbal, writing, and presentation skills. Required
- Working knowledge of MS Office products, including Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint. Required
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work in a team environment Preferred
- Demonstrated ability to use creative thinking to analyze data, summarize trends, and exercise independent judgment to render sound business decisions Preferred
- Advanced Supplier Relationship Management Preferred
- Understanding of Oracle Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
- Must be available to perform off-hour emergency functions, some of which may require working extended or non-traditional hours, including weekends and holidays.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.