Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- The Computer Security Sr. System Analyst serves as team lead for the Computer Security team. Their responsibilities include assigning and managing tasks, reviewing and approving time, and coordinating coverage for 3-4 employees. They will also be responsible for serving as a point of contact for major projects with Identity and Access Management components, internal and external audit requests, procedure reviews, and various security remediations.
- Manages tasks and assignments for 3-4 employees in the Computer Security team.
- Manages time and coordinates coverage for the Computer Security team.
- Assist with the preparation of standards based documents supporting an IT and Cybersecurity compliance program.
- Collect and prepare Identity and Access Management information for response to external and internal audits.
- Identify, plan, and lead projects for modernization and automation of IAM functions.
- Represent Computer Security and coordinate participation in major projects with IAM components.
- Develop and document processes, policies, and procedures covering IAM functions.
- Prepare project plans and schedules. Tracks and manages project deliverables.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure compliance activities are handled in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Master's Degree preferably in Computer Science And Two (2) years of IT related work experience Or
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science And a minimum of three (3) years of IT related work experience Or
- Associate's Degree preferably with equivalent technical certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CIPP, etc.). And a minimum of 5 years of IT related work experience
Required Work Experience
- Experience with scripting and process automation is required Required
- Two (2) to five (5) years' experience in IT (preferably in role) is required Required
- Understanding of IAM (Identity and Access Management) tools such as Active Directory is required Required
- Ability to present at different levels of management Required
- Experience with MS Office 365 administration Preferred
- Knowledge of cybersecurity tools and concepts is preferred Pref
Skills & Ability
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead/manage others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses strong technical aptitude
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Develops and delivers effective presentations
- Possesses strong technical aptitude
- Possesses strong product knowledge
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Other: Technical certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CIPP, etc.) Preferred
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.