Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Dedicated to enhancing the Customer Experience, both within the Company and externally, and demonstrates a commitment to the ideal of developing a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers and improve value for all our stakeholders.
- Works closely with all work streams leads/groups on the New Customer Service System (CSS) project.
- Works with the specialist and manager to compile information associated with the project plan, as well as tracking and reporting key project and financial analytics to internal and external stakeholders.
- Works on meeting logistics for project related meetings as well as take meeting minutes.
- Interacts with key project stakeholders, report necessary project information to support project management.
- Works with Quality Assurance to make sure approvals are documented correctly.
- Collects information and prepares presentations to support the project.
- Assists HR resources and training personnel with logistics and materials.
- Understands and tracks risks and issues associated with the project.
- Stays abreast of new technology and management techniques to provide optimal performance levels.
- Participates in the Company's emergency management processes and storm plans as required.
- Adheres to New CSS Guiding principles.
- Performs other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And 2 years of related work experience Or
- Associate's Degree And 4 years of related work experience Or
- High School Diploma/GED And 5 years of related work experience
Required Work Experience
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of the organization. Required
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Windows environments and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project Suite. Required
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and flexible to handle multiple assignments and deadlines. Required
- Must be able to work effectively with all company departments, various levels of management and third party vendors. Required
- Ability to organize and plan workloads for projects and employees. Required
- Must demonstrate analytical, technical and interpersonal skills. Required
- IT project management experience is preferred. Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be willing and able to travel as needed
- Must be able to provide off-hour support.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.