Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Participate with Talent Acquisition employees in the planning, development and implementation of special projects as needed.
- Lead self-assessment and quality assurance reviews of selected departmental processes. Includes but is not limited to reviewing communications to internal and external customers for content, quality, and timeliness, reviewing aged work volumes; reviewing work items and workflows to identify opportunities to expedite resolution, eliminate handoffs, drive efficiencies, improve the applicant and hiring manager experience, automate functions, and eliminate paper.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews; coordinate applicant scheduling, as needed.
- Work with SMEs to keep departmental process maps, operating procedures and training guides updated as processes change.
- Work on cross functional teams that focus on compliance, as needed.
- Compile and report on hiring and quality metrics, audit data, employee/departmental feedback and cross functional team efforts. Highlight trends, synergies and potential opportunities. Summarize data, identify risks and provide feedback to key stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of process improvements and identified corrective actions, including conducting reviews or corrective action sustainability.
- Maintain records related to compliance such as record of corrective actions taken.
- Support the troubleshooting of talent pipeline and processes. Support implementation of corrective actions and process improvements to resolve issues and elevate performance.
- May lead low to medium complexity projects to develop or improve systems, standards, processes, and/or procedures.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required, including development of presentation and meeting materials.
- High School Diploma/GED And at least five years of full time relevant work experience.
Required Work Experience
- Must be process oriented with excellent attention to detail. Required
- Must have professional, polished oral and written communication skills in person, over the phone, and through email and be able to effectively interact with internal customers, support staff, and various levels of management and union employees. Required
- Must have strong interpersonal skills. Must possess a can-do attitude and should be an independent worker who is self-motivated. Required
- Proficient in computer applications MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint (required). Visio experience is preferred. Required
- Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills are required to be effective in this role. Required
- Must be well organized, flexible to handle multiple assignments, competing priorities and able to meet deadlines. Req
Skills & Ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful completion
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed
- Must be available to work during system emergencies.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.