Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Join Con Edison to build your clean energy career on one of the largest electric vehicle teams in the country! The Electric Vehicles Business Development & Outreach Program Manager is responsible for developing and managing all business development and marketing efforts for the Company's electric vehicle (EV) programs. This includes overseeing the design, operations, administration, budget, performance analysis, reporting, process improvement, and customer and developer engagement related to business development and marketing.
- The Electric Vehicles Business Development & Outreach Program Manager is responsible for driving program applications to achieve installation of electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) infrastructure targets and other program goals for the Company. The Electric Vehicles Business Development & Outreach Program Manager will direct the program's internal sales team for the implementation of the program.
- Lead the development of a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers, electric vehicle supple equipment (EVSE) developers, technology providers, and the program team, and build, maintain and create new relationships.
- Oversee all aspects of the electric vehicle program outreach and marketing including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing resources needed to achieve program goals.
- Development and leadership of program to drive sales for the electric vehicle (EV) programs including design and implementation of sales strategy to support development of successful programs.
- Lead all sales of program enrollments and applications including the development and management of the sales cycle from lead generation to closing and documentation.
- Manage EV business development team to ensure exceptional customer service and optimal program performance.
- Develop and manage marketing and advertising efforts, and development and maintenance of E-Mobility website.
- Monitor, analyze and report on outreach and marketing performance and adjust based on performance.
- Lead sales and outreach collaborations with the program teams, marketing, website, as well as other internal departments including engineering and energy services.
- Drive the growth of programs through such activities as the development of innovative outreach solutions.
- Represent the Company at industry conferences and meetings with external stakeholders related to the development of EVSE projects.
- Hybrid work arrangement including reporting to Company headquarters at 4 Irving Place in New York City, as well as attending industry conferences and events, and in-person customer/developer meetings.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed, and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree And 5 years work experience with 2 years business development experience
- Master's Degree MBA Preferred And 3 years Business Development Management experience
Relevant Work Experience
- Demonstrated work experience in sales profession Required
- Demonstrated agility and flexibility to deal with a dynamic sales environment. Required
- Proven track record from lead generation to closing. Required
- Experience with customer relationship management tools. Required
- Demonstrated experience analyzing information, both technical and financial, and making recommendations based on that information. Required
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and writing skills Required
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills, and the ability to see the big picture as well as attention to detail Required
- Demonstrated flexibility to handle multiple assignments and deadlines Required
- Demonstrated agility and flexibility to deal with ambiguity and comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment Required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project). Required
- Experience presenting to small and large audiences. Required
- Experience or familiarity with energy programs or electric transportation a strong plus but not required. Preferred
- Experience with or knowledge of electric vehicle technologies Preferred
- Experience working with local, County, City and State governments Preferred
- Knowledge of implementation and maintenance of information technology projects Preferred
- Experience leading or supporting clean energy projects or programs Preferred
- Experience managing a sales team Preferred
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.