Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Support various aspects of the Transmission Operations outage scheduling and O&M/capital program management functions.
- Prepare and submit outage requests, track status of outage requests and work to identify opportunities to minimize equipment outages.
- Manage project schedules and formulate resource capability plans with working groups. Evaluate and incorporate EH&S concerns in all work plans to ensure compliance with all applicable safety and environmental goals.
- Evaluate and provide projections of project/program financial status, including identifying potential overrun conditions, and development of recovery plans.
- Identify emergent capital work items and develop plans to address these within various time constraints.
- Prepare and/or update capital budget documents and appropriations in support of various Transmission Operations capital projects and programs.
- Develop databases/applications to assist in meeting outage scheduling and cost management objectives. Prepare and update documentation for project management procedural compliance as needed.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required, including off-hour shift work as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree And 5 or more years' related experience in the engineering, design, construction, operations and/or maintenance of Electrical Transmission equipment Or
- Associate's Degree And 7 or more years' related experience in the engineering, design, construction, operations and/or maintenance of Electrical Transmission equipment
Relevant Work Experience
- 5-7 years of experience in the engineering, design, construction, operations and/or maintenance of Electrical Transmission equipment. Required
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Ability to visit and navigate construction sites and manholes.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.