Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- The Program Manager will work on the Customer Analytics, Reporting and Engagement (CARE) program which seeks to deliver a dynamic digital experience that will expand and enhance its existing clean energy webpages and tools to provide a more personalized and interactive experience to help customers better engage in the clean energy transition. The Company also needs tools to support the contractors and professional networks that directly participate in the Company's clean energy programs and play a key role in facilitating customer adoption of clean energy technologies. This role will help shape the product strategy and prioritization, in coordination with the Company's clean energy programs (e.g., energy efficiency, electric vehicles, distributed generation, targeted demand management).
- Commit to the ideals of developing a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers (both internal and external) and improve value for all our stakeholders.
- Support the development of the CARE strategy by working closely with Product Owners and the Company's clean energy programs to gather requirements and priorities and identifying potential feature overlaps across programs.
- Develop and manage the long-term plan for the CARE program to achieve the program roadmap and support the Company's clean energy program goals.
- Manage the program budget and monitor resource allocation and project spend.
- Maintain and oversee release schedule for all products.
- Monitor and communicate product velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Conduct research and analysis to determine business trends, forecasts, and benchmarking with utilities and other businesses.
- Identify and monitor key performance metrics that drive engagement and result in achieving the State's clean energy goals.
- Coordinate with areas across the Company such as IT, DCX, Energy Services, and Corporate Affairs to support the development of the CARE strategy.
- Establish work plans, administer meetings, assign and track tasks, develop status reports, and monitor budget and financials.
- Manage development of all regulatory materials and filings related to the CARE program.
- Support a customer-centric culture, taking special interest in meeting the needs of external and internal stakeholders.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree and three (3) years of work experience.
Relevant Work Experience
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to drive results by collaborating with stakeholders to build consensus. Required
- Strong communications, presentation, writing skills, and analytical skills. Required
- Demonstrated organizational skills, the ability to see the big picture, and attention to detail. Required
- Experience in project management roles and knowledge of project management tools. Required
- Flexibility to deal with ambiguity and comfortable working in a dynamic environment. Required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Required
- Experience with energy efficiency, demand-side management, electric vehicles, and/or other clean energy program from a utility or participating vendor perspective. Preferred
- Familiar with New York State's Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act (CLCPA), Con Edison's rate case, New Efficiency New York, and/or other relevant clean energy regulations or proceedings. Preferred
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.