Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Supports Steam Distribution and Steam Production compliance programs and CEO certification process as the SME of compliance processes and systems.
- Directs the pre-publication review and approval process for procedures before final distribution. Ensures that published documents are distributed to intended recipients in accordance with the department distribution plan. Distributes up-to-date table of contents each time a procedure is published or revised electronically.
- Support the Steam Operation training program by providing expertise in compliance requirements.
- Provides subject matter expertise by leading and assisting with procedure revisions and development required to ensure organizational compliance.
- Assist in management of Steam Operations Compliance & Training website.
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to prepare Facilitator Guides for relevant procedures; prepare drafts of procedure, as required, for review by SMEs.
- Assist in development of program-specific reports, presentations, and databases; assist in the development and implementation of Steam Operations related communication initiatives.
- Central Operations Procedures (COP's) Management, Steam Operation Procedures (StOP's) - Coordinates revisions, tracking, review and approval and distribution of revised COP's/StOP's applicable to Steam Operations
- Supports the Steam Operations organization by tracking compliance requirements, evidence collection and documenting of compliance, including but not limited to NERC compliance for Steam Operations.
- Responsible for the preparation, integrity and maintenance of all records within the scope of the job. Ensures that all records, including appropriate reference materials are kept current and available.
- Ensure that costs are monitored and controlled and productivity improvements are implemented whenever possible
- Assists in conducting periodic document reviews with corporate SME's to evaluate effectiveness of existing procedures and processes for ensuring compliance.
- Track Steam Operations compliance verification program status.
- Provide Regulatory Plan and permit oversight throughout the organization
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or other technical discipline with at least 2 year's energy industry experience Or
- Associate's Degree with 4 years experience Or
- High School Diploma/GED with 7 years of experience.
Relevant Work Experience
- Preferred erred experience with regulations and compliance programs
- Preferred erred experience in Power Plant operations and root cause analysis of incidents
- Must have good communication skills and ability to work in a professional manner with various company departments.
- Proficiency in computer applications; Word, Excel, Power Point are required.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able to respond to emergencies and system events at any time, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.