Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- The candidate will be responsible for scheduling, monitoring, tracking and organizing various facilities operations data.
- Candidate will have frequent interaction with internal and external customers and outside agencies.
- Candidate is also responsible for compliance with all applicable corporate policies and for meeting timeframes and deadlines.
- Major duties will include but are not limited to the timely payment and tracking of invoices.
- The candidate will be responsible for verifying line item accuracy and ensuring documents are verified against purchase orders, vendor releases, invoices, etc.
- The candidate's responsibilities will also include work order system, organizing and maintaining associated documentation.
- The candidate is also responsible for word processing, record keeping, timekeeping, document filing, processing and coordinating resources.
Skills & Ability
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy, even under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Performs work independently with minimal supervision
- Well organized, detail oriented and flexible to handle multiple assignments
- Demonstrates a high commitment to quality
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Must push, pull, lift up to 25 pounds
- Must sit or stand to answer a phone for entire shift
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
- Must have excellent manual dexterity and be able to use hands for entire shift
- Must stoop, bend, reach and kneel throughout the workday
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.