Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Responsible for the support of various software applications, application configuration, software release management, and will manage user roles and permissions. The person in this position will utilize application development and database experience, and strong root cause analysis and problem-solving skills. The System Analyst interacts regularly with the LIO team, information technology staff, end users and supplier personnel.
- Provide daily support of multiple mission critical production systems, including the troubleshooting of production problems and determination of root cause of issues.
- Management of Law's SharePoint sites.
- Review, analyze and resolve data-related issues (schema, invalid data, incorrect format, etc.).
- Work with application developers and end-users as necessary to diagnose system errors.
- Track supplier software release schedules; coordinate testing and installation of new versions of software.
- Support end users as an application subject matter expert by responding to questions about application configuration, capabilities, and functionality.
- Manage application and user roles and permissions; track license usage and compliance.
- Maintain application and data environments for development, test, staging, and production.
- Participate in the selection and successful implementation of Law Department technologies.
- Coordinate with other law department staff on cybersecurity related responsibilities including document coordination, ARCOS calls and cyber drills.
- Complete other assignments and responsibilities as may be required or requested.
- Provide other legal support services designated by senior management of the Law Department.
- Respond to emergency situations involving Law Department technology that might arise outside of normal working hours.
- Assist the company during system emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment. This may require off-hour and weekend emergency response.
- Bachelor's Degree In information technology or related field. and a minimum of 2 years of related professional experience. or
- Associate's Degree In information technology or related field. and a minimum of 4 years of related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
- Experience with one or more applications, including but not limited to document management systems, matter management systems, workflow automation, litigation support tools, Windows 10 , Microsoft 365 SharePoint, Forms, Power Automate, Project, and Visio. Required
- Experience with software installation in a Windows environment. Required
- Experience with using virtual machines and remote desktop tools such as Remote Desktop Connection. Required
- Ability to assist end-users by phone, email, and remote support tools such as Microsoft Teams. Required
- Experience with administration of legal operations applications. Required
- Experience with creation and administration of SharePoint sites. Preferred
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.