Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Join Con Edison to build your clean energy career on one of the largest electric vehicle teams in the country! The Electric Vehicles (EV) Market Intel Analyst & Sales Support Analyst will collect, clean, and analyze marketing data from various sources to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for outreach improvement. The EV Market Intel Analyst & Sales Support Analyst will play a crucial role in helping the business development team make data-informed marketing decisions and optimize strategies to accelerate the adoption of electric vehicles, installation of EV chargers, and enrollment in company EV programs. The EV Market Intel Analyst & Sales Support Analyst will also aid the Sales Support Manager in day-to-day activities, such as event planning and execution and the development of outreach presentations.
- Work with EV developers, contractors, customers and industry partners to gain insights into industry trends and customer behavior.
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives, providing recommendations for improvements and optimization.
- Utilize data segmentation techniques to identify target customer segments and tailor marketing efforts accordingly.
- Track and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of marketing campaigns and report on results to the corporate marketing team and senior management.
- Create forecasts and predictive models to anticipate market trends, customer behavior, and potential risks.
- Calculate and analyze return on investment (ROI) for marketing activities, including advertising, email campaigns, and other promotional efforts.
- Collaborate with the Sales Support Manager to provide data-driven recommendations and insights that inform marketing strategies and decisions.
- Create compelling data visualizations and reports to communicate insights and trends to stakeholders effectively.
- Assist in the planning, organization, and execution of events.
- Create compelling collateral and presentation decks for the business development team and management.
- Represent the Company at industry conferences and meetings with external stakeholders related to EV programs and initiatives.
- Hybrid work arrangement including reporting to Company headquarters at 4 Irving Place in New York City, as well as attending industry conferences and events, and in-person customer/developer meetings.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed, and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years work experience
Relevant Work Experience
- Proven experience in marketing analytics, data analysis, or a related role Required
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software (e.g., Excel, Google Analytics, SQL, Tableau, or similar) Required
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts and metrics Required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills Required
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present complex data findings in a clear and concise manner Required
- Detail-oriented and highly organized Required
- Demonstrated experience analyzing information, both technical and financial, and developing recommendations Required
- Demonstrated flexibility to handle multiple assignments and working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment Required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project) Required
- Familiarity with digital marketing platforms and strategies Required
- Experience with clean energy programs or electric transportation Preferred
- Experience with or knowledge of electric vehicle technologies Preferred
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.