Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Develop a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence with customers and improve value for all stakeholders.
- Maintain, enhance, and coordinate quarterly Auditing operation reports for the Audit Committee of the Board.
- Maintain, enhance, and prepare annual audit plan. Assist with the reconciliation of productive hours across all Auditing sections and implement changes to the annual audit planning process.
- Prepare and maintain Auditing's annual budget and monitor Auditing's actual expenditures against budget.
- Prepare and coordinate Auditing's Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports for senior management and the Audit Committee of the Board. Develop new KPI for measuring the effectiveness of the Auditing Organization.
- Maintain and enhance Auditing's SharePoint site.
- As TeamMate Plus coordinator, maintain, enhance, and support Team Mate Plus, Auditing's work management system.
- Act as Records Retention Coordinator for Auditing.
- Actively participate in Auditing's process improvement team.
- Act as Computer Resource Coordinator for Auditing.
- Take a leading role in the development and application of data analytics for Auditing.
- Provide Project Management Office (PMO) support and guidance to all Auditing sections as needed.
- Assist in developing Auditing's strategic plan.
- Perform other tasks and assignments as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of equivalent work experience, preferably in technology, Auditing, or Accounting field. or
- Master's Degree and 3 years of equivalent work experience, preferably in the technology, Auditing, or Accounting field.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Accounting, Engineering, Finance, IT, Science, or Business.
Relevant Work Experience
- Experience with data analytics tools. Required
- Efficient and effective project management. Required
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products. Required
- Knowledge of SharePoint administration. Required
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with changing priorities while still meeting deadlines. Required
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies. Required
- Strong organizational skills. Required
- Ability to work independently and in teams. Required
- Demonstrates sound judgment and is able to maintain strict confidentiality. Required
- Able to analyze results and identify trends. Required
- Is proactive, self-motivated and demonstrates professionalism in work. Required
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence and EBS. Preferred
- May possess one or more certifications. Preferred
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.