Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Lead the media strategy, execution, optimization of paid media spend for cross-channel efforts including TV, Social, Audio, Programmatic & Search
- Utilize agency and partner resources to define successful RFP requirements, evaluation criteria, partner roadmaps/JBPs and Audience Planning & Activation
- Manage and own publisher direct relationships and investments with key partners such as Facebook and other ad hoc direct media relationships
- Work with media agency and Con Edison Advertising team in developing long-term agency strategy, scope management across all media-led projects, team development, and day to day agency management
- Main POC for Finance teams at both Con Edison and HMI to ensure financial accountability across all media billings
- Collaborate with Marketing Insights & Analytics team to implement best in class measurement and MarTech tracking dashboard to inform future decisions
- Tracks and manages media performance in partnership across brand KPIs and business KPIs with marketing analytics
- Oversees strategic management of data partners including marketing cloud partners and data onboarding partners
- Identifies opportunities to work with cross-functional marketing teams to deliver cohesive campaign results
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
Required Work Experience
- Minimum 4-6 years of progressive media experience required Required
- Proficiency in Excel; basic understanding of and experience with agency billing process Required
- Experience in omni-channel media planning, including TV, Digital, SEO and SEM Required
- Knowledge of emerging media management and optimization platforms; MRI, Google, Facebook Required
- Media plan evaluation and negotiation Required
- Media agency candidates who have worked in both traditional media planning and digital channels preferred
- Experience working with or managing media measurement studies.
- Track record of delivering multifaceted paid media campaigns from strategy to wrap-up
- Ability to help solve problems, wherever they arise. Successful candidates don-t need to know the solution to every problem but need to be able to help the team find it
- Proven expertise for building thought leadership and influence with peers and senior leaders around media's evolution and role for brands
- Strong track record of leveraging data-driven insights to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs
- Strong media literacy and media financial acumen
- Creative thinker and innovator
- Collaborative leader working in a highly integrated team environment
- Exceptional relationship building and people management skills as well as the ability to prioritize, multitask, focus, lead, influence, and delegate while working in fast-paced and demanding situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Work with marketing strategy team and project managers to develop spec sheets, build assets specific to each media channel, review and traffic creative
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Must sit or stand to answer a phone for entire shift
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
- Must stoop, bend, reach and kneel throughout the workday
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.