Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Responsible for the application of the State's BCA framework across Energy Efficiency and Distributed Resource Planning organization
- Maintain and enhance the analytical frameworks and tools necessary to run BCAs
- Support efforts to amend, expand, or adapt the Con Edison Societal BCA framework as necessary, including enhancements to the assumptions underpinning the various cost and benefit streams and support for Company's efforts to quantify and incorporate new cost and benefit streams
- Consult with EEDM teams and other internal stakeholders to set them up to run BCAs, oversee the work, and validate the integrity and accuracy of the analysis
- Join the Regulatory team in meetings with Department of Public Service Staff and stakeholders on BCA-related topics
- Lead other economic or policy analyses as they arise
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred degrees: public policy, economics, business, engineering And Minimum of 3 years business work experience.
Required Work Experience
- Demonstrated success working across functions to obtain expert input Required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data and effectively communicate the information in oral and written deliverables Required
- Proven capabilities in excel Required
- Experience presenting complex information Preferred
- Prior experience in energy efficiency, demand management, or DER programs or projects Preferred
- Prior experience in econometrics or statistical modeling Preferred
- Utility energy efficiency program experience Preferred
- Experience writing reports synthesizing findings for both Regulatory/Academic and lay audiences Preferred
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and powerpoint) Preferred
- Experience presenting to leadership Preferred
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and comfortable working in a dynamic environment Preferred
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.