Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Administer the evaluation of energy efficiency and demand management technologies suitable for participation and/or future inclusion in our programs.
- Support the program management teams with the implementation of various technologies and codes and standards as they apply to programs.
- Conduct review and evaluation of vendor work product consistent with Company and departmental procedures and policies and industry standards.
- Provide support to the program team by conducting review of contractor M&V Plans and associated deliverables as well as communicating the significance of these findings to the energy efficiency and demand management programs.
- Manage the procurement of contractors and other required resources. Manage the workflow of the team, status reporting, and associated tracking systems to inform program teams of their progress
- Represent the interests of the Company and the department to stakeholders, regulators, contractors, and other entities.
- Manage the review and administration of contracts and budgets.
- Assist with preparation and reporting of regulatory filings and supporting documentation.
- Vehicle coordinator handling new issuance of vehicles, tum-ins, etc.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree Architecture, Engineering, or related technical disciplines And 5 years Relevant work experience
- Master's Degree Engineering or Architecture
Required Work Experience
- Experience managing staff, projects, processes, contracts and vendors. Required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including technical writing and oral presentations. Required
- Strong interpersonal skills. Required
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills. Required
- Demonstrated familiarity with primary energy consuming building systems, with particular emphasis on Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC+R). Required
- Experience with building simulation and code compliance software. Preferred
- Knowledge of demand side management and response strategies. Preferred
- Experience managing inter-disciplinary teams. Preferred
- Experience with vendor contract procurement. Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Professional Engineer (PE) Professional Licensure in Engineering or Architecture Preferred
- Other: Certifications which may include CEM, LEED AP, BEMP Preferred
- Must sit or stand to answer a phone for entire shift
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
- Must stand to use operate office equipment for entire shift
- Must be able to read small print and symbols.
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.