Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- The Program Manager (Electric Vehicle Programs) is responsible for managing/supporting the Company's electric vehicle (EV) program and overseeing the design, operations, administration, budget, marketing, performance analysis, reporting, process improvement, and customer and stakeholder engagement. The Program Manager is responsible for overall implementation and performance of the program to achieve installation of electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) infrastructure targets for the Company. The Program Manager Manager may direct the program's processes, functions, internal program team, and contractor responsible for the implementation of the program.
- Lead the development of a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers, electric vehicle supple equipment (EVSE) developers, technology providers, and the sales team, and build, maintain and create new relationships.
- Oversee all aspects of the electric vehicle program including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing resources needed to achieve EVSE infrastructure goals.
- Lead collaboration with the Electric Vehicle team, as well as other internal departments including engineering and energy services.
- Coordinate closely with the EV business development team to ensure exceptional customer service and optimal program performance.
- Oversee administrative aspects of these programs including program design, customer enrollments, budget, and timely and accurate incentive payments and reporting.
- Monitor, analyze and report on program performance
- Manage employees and/or contractors and facilitate ongoing development and training of these resources.
- Develop collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maximize benefits to the Company.
- Oversee the growth of the program through such activities as the development of innovative program design solutions.
- Support the development of and manage software used to administer and operate the programs and oversee data management and quality control.
- Liaise with Department of Public Service staff and represent the Company on various New York State Energy Research and Development Authority and other committees/interest groups pertaining to electric vehicle programs.
- Represent the Company at industry conferences and meetings with external stakeholders related to the development of EVSE projects.
- May include development and leadership of a program to drive sales for the electric vehicle (EV) program including design and implementation of sales strategy to support development of successful electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) projects.
- May include sale of EVSE projects including the development and management of the sales cycle from lead generation to closing and documentation.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed, and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree And 5 years work experience with 2 years of experience leading or supporting clean energy projects or programs
- Master's Degree MBA Preferred Or 3 years program management experience
Required Work Experience
- Demonstrated experience analyzing information, both technical and financial, and making recommendations based on that information. Required
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and writing skills Required
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills, and the ability to see the big picture as well as attention to detail Required
- Demonstrated flexibility to handle multiple assignments and deadlines Required
- Demonstrated agility and flexibility to deal with ambiguity and comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment Required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project). Required
- Experience presenting to small and large audiences. Required
- Experience with or knowledge of electric vehicle technologies Preferred
- Working knowledge of Company operations and policies. Preferred
- Experience working with local, County, City and State governments Preferred
- Knowledge of implementation and maintenance of information technology projects Preferred
- Experience working with Department of Public Service staff and the preparation of regulatory filings Preferred
- 5 years of experience leading or supporting clean energy projects or programs Preferred
- 5 years in leadership or management roles Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.