Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Fulfill the function of digital content administrator, ensuring and managing content relevance on the intranet content management system.
- Facilitate ongoing content development for company employees.
- Monitor and identify issues on the SharePoint platform and work with IT to address and resolve issues.
- Coordinate online intranet content with other departmental stakeholders.
- Monitor user analytics and ensure intranet governance rules and procedures. Compile analytics reports and recommend improvements based on measurements.
- Manage and update the established corporate taxonomy structure. Review taxonomy structure regularly and recommend adjustments to tagging content to improve content searchability (understand and apply SharePoint SEO best practices).
- Monitor search results and work with IT SharePoint Support to adjust and improve search engine rules.
- Work closely with Employee Communications, Graphics Service and Video Services to develop and post online content.
- Cross-train on both SharePoint and Sitecore CMS, and provide support as required during emergencies.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required to support the function of a digital content administrator.
- Bachelor's Degree And at least 3 years of work experience in communications. Communications/digital content management
Required Work Experience
- 2 years SharePoint 2016 or other Content Management System (CMS) administration Required
- Worked on Agile-based project teams Required
- Wrote and managed digital content Pref
Skills & Ability
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Articulate and responsive to colleagues
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.