Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- The Project Specialist is responsible for supporting all aspects of Law Department Data Analytics, including creating and managing various litigation performance and case reports, assisting with managing and developing litigation metrics reports, assisting with litigation management, assisting with leveraging technology and providing supervision of staff as needed.
- Create and manage various litigation performance measures and case reports under managed deadlines.
- Works alone and with others to analyze data and create written insights, edit, and finalize text documentation.
- Create studies and models for comparing alternatives from cost, efficiency, and outcome perspectives.
- Retrieve, compile, and report on data from various internal and external systems.
- Design and build databases and dashboards for departmental reporting.
- Assist with the development and implementation of office policies, protocols, and procedures.
- Edit and proofread data, charts, summaries, reports.
- Work with internal partners on data analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for creating visually appealing and persuasive presentations.
- Leverages and shares knowledge to develop and implement new technology solutions.
- Supervise others as needed.
- Train others as needed.
- Perform other related task and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And 6 Years related experience
- Associate's Degree And 8 years related experience
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science
Required Work Experience
- Fundamental understanding of the litigation process is required; if not, must be interested in quickly learning litigation processes with a proven track record as a quick learner of complex subjects. Required
- Skilled in Excel (including charts), Word, PowerPoint, One Drive, SharePoint, and database use. Required
- Highly organized; very detail oriented; committed to continuous improvement. Required
- Good proof-reader; good command of spelling and grammar. Required
- Track record of managing to deadlines and managing others to deadlines. Required
- Quick learner willing to take on new challenges to improve work product; desire to continue training. Required
- Experience creating polished documents or presentations Required
- Ability to organize and coordinate projects effectively and efficiently. Required
- Flexibility and ability to handle busy work environment. Required
- Experience creating and managing performance metrics. Preferred
- Experience with creating Power BI Reports and Dashboards. Preferred
- Experience with processing transactions using Oracle BI. Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within the Company's service territory as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.